We are HIRING NOW & accepting applications for the following:
HIRING BONUS!!! ~ Limited Time Offer ~
Security Officers - Sonoma County
Full-Time Grave Shifts
See our Ad on Craig's List:
Security Route Drivers - Windsor
Full-Time Starting at $12-$13 plus $250 Hiring Bonus
See our advertisement on Craig's List:
Security Officer - Sonoma
Full-Time Swing Shift
see our advertisement on Craig's List:
Scroll down for minimum qualifications and to download an application.
Security Officers: Only applicants that can work weekends and holidays need apply. Guard card required.
Our Security Guards service: Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Marin Counties.
You must submit an Application before we conduct an interview
(see instructions below on how to submit an application)
Join Weinstein Security, Inc. and make a difference
Minimum Qualifications to Apply as a Security Officer
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have California Guard Card license
- Must have current, valid CA driver’s license
- Must have a clean arrest record and pass a background check in order to be licensed
- Must adhere to our drug and alcohol policy
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have transportation to and from the work site and reliable telephone
- Must be neat in appearance and take pride in work
- Must be able to work outdoors, stand and walk for up to 8 hours with breaks
CONTACT US NOW ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES WITH OUR FIRM!
Fill out our online application OR click here to Download a printable version of our Employment Application in PDF format. If you choose to print our full, application, please handwrite in your answers, as this is part of the application process. You may omit your social security number at this time, but will be required to provide it for a background check should you be selected for hire.
For printed Applications:
Once you have completed the hand written application, below are the ways to get it to us:
1. Fax it to (707) 836-1185
2. Scan and email it to email@example.com
3. Mail it to PO Box 1837, Windsor CA 95492
4. Drop off during business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am – 4pm